Eat real food for optimal health – simple isn’t it?
Not exactly. Doctors tell us to stay away from saturated fats. Nutritionists put us on low-fat diets. And the media constantly spurts out opposing studies.
But you can learn what eating real food is all about from the best nutrition and health experts in the upcoming 9 day Real Food Summit, a free online health conference.
What is the Real Food Summit?
27 farmers, nutritionists, and bloggers get back to basics and show us how Just Eating Real Food is best for not only our health but the health of the soil, the plants, the animals, and the future of our planet.
For 9 Days, You Will Learn Nothing but Real Food Facts from the Best-of-the-Best Real Food Experts – for FREE!
But what exactly is Real Food?
That’s the very question that Sean Croxton, from Underground Wellness, intends to answer throughout the summit. And he brought in some of the best-of-the-best nutrition experts to help him do it.
Check out this stellar lineup of speakers…
* Real farmer Joel Salatin leads off the summit, as he defines what real cows, real chickens, and real pigs really are
* Blogger and podcaster Chris Kresser talks about the importance of fish and seafood in the Real Food diet
* Paul Chek discusses how eating whole foods impacts your mind, body, and soul
* Jeffrey Smith dishes the real dirt on genetically modified foods
* Mark McAfee shows you how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
* The always brilliant Chris Masterjohn shares the nutritional wisdom of Weston A. Price
And those are just a handful of the 27 video presentations that you will be able to watch for FREE during this 9-day event.
The summit kicks off Sunday, July 8th…BUT you don’t have to wait until then to get started!
That’s because, when you register today, you get to jump start your summit experience with Joel Salatin’s presentation entitled Real Food Defined.